EdReady was updated last night. This update included the usual smattering of bug fixes and performance improvements, especially for table sorting/filtering, accessibility, and bugs related to the archiving functions. We also updated the the process by which EdReady administers questions to better assure that questions are administered at random throughout the various assessment experiences.
Most significantly, we added a new level of reporting for student session-activity details. We are now capturing and displaying most of the specific actions taken by a student over the course of a single EdReady session. The activity steps are currently displayed as a timeline. We will be adding other views into these data in the coming months, and we are also going to capture and display similar data for teachers/admins. These data form the “base” of EdReady reporting, and we will be building from this base in the coming months to further enhance existing reporting as well as generate a new suite of reports that will alert users to specific activity patterns that need a closer look.
As usual, if you find anything that seems amiss, please first try to refresh your browser and/or clear your cache. If the issue persists, let us know and we’ll get on it.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.