Welcome to the NROC Network Group (Unaffiliated)
This group is for individuals who join the NROC Community who are not affiliated with an NROC Member Institution. If you believe you are part of an NROC member institution, please contact us and we will get you associated with the correct group.
An NROC membership allows all staff within the member institution access to quality content and tools designed to help your students with college and career readiness. In addition, staff can participate in professional development opportunities at no cost. If you are interested in learning more about membership, check out this website for more about our products and tools, then contact us and one of our membership managers will reach out to you.
On this Group home page (left navigation), you have these options:
- Group Activity – Share news, updates, and announcements with this group, see who joined, and what others have posted.
- Group Members – See others members, add them as friends, and send them messages.
- Send Invites – Invite others to register and participate. (Login required.)
- Email Options – Decide how often you want to get notifications about activity within the group. (Login required.)
On the NROC Network website (top navigation), we encourage you to explore:
- Courses – Explore the course content available through NROC that may be installed in a member’s local learning management system (LMS).
- Tools – Learn about the tools (EdReady and HippoCampus) that can be customized for member institutions.
- Case Studies – Find use cases from NROC members to spark ideas on how best to utilize these resources.
- Membership – Find out about the benefits of membership.
- Professional Development – Access professional development opportunities, including live and archived monthly webinars and info sessions.
- Connect with Members – Join discussion groups with the broader member community about topics of interest to you. (Login required.)