Members enjoy the benefit of access to all NROC content and tools at a price affordable to even small institutions.
- Quality Content – Our content and applications rival the quality of traditional for-profit offerings, while our unique membership model safeguards their affordability.
- Institutional rights of use – Adaptable NROC resources to meet classroom and programmatic needs including rights to locally host media and secure assessments
- EdReady – Each NROC Member receives a customized EdReady math readiness system
- HippoCampus – Each NROC Member receives a custom-branded, core academic site for delivering multimedia content
- Implementation support – NROC implementation specialists provide step-by-step guidance and regular office hours for implementation and tech support
- Implementation resources – LMS installation files, assessments, course/media metadata, and instructor resources
- Technical assistance – Direct access to searchable knowledge base, peer-to-peer discussions, and web ticket-based technical support
- Community – Access to a vibrant online social site to collaborate with other members
- Professional development – Monthly webinars cover new ideas about teaching with technology, member initiatives, and NROC use cases
- Annual Member Meeting – Discounted registration for the annual Member Meeting
For additional information about The NROC Project, or to request a membership quote for your institution, please contact us.
Download “NROC Overview” Download “NROC Benefits and Pricing”